Wednesdays @ 6:30 p.m.
Tracy Swarer and Debbie Long – Mpact Girls/Missionettes Leaders
Mpact Girls Ministries is an exciting program for young children and girls from birth through high school. Each age-appropriate club meets to learn new things together while participating in a theme-focused curriculum which includes games, outings, crafts, bible discussions, and many other fun Mpact related activities.
Mpact Girls Clubs:
|Sunlight Kids – Birth through 36 months|
|Rainbows Club – Preschool Children ages 3 and up|
|Daisies Club – For Kindergarten girls|
|Prims Club – For First and Second grade girls|
|Stars Club – For Third through Fifth grade girls|
|Teen Girl Ministries – For Teenage girls 6th grade and up|
The Fivefold Purpose of Mpact:
1. To win girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance.
2. To teach them to obey everything Jesus commanded us—developing girls spiritually and mentally.
3. To provide encouragement, support, and accountability through lasting Christian relationships.
4. To provide an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities.
5. To acquaint them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Mpact Girls Club Code:
“Whatsoever things are true,
Whatsoever things are honest,
Whatsoever things are just,
Whatsoever things are pure,
Whatsoever things are lovely,
Whatsoever things are of good report:
If there be any virtue,
And if there be any praise,
Think on these things.”